They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and at AA Cars we truly appreciate this sentiment (especially if said picture includes a stunning motor in all its glory).
Summer months offer a great time to get out and about, taking photographs of inspiring scenery, sunny beaches and making the most of the great weather for your snaps. As part of our latest competition, and to coincide with World Photography Day on Friday 19th August, we want you to submit your best car photos on social media.
Whether you’ve just bought the vehicle of your dreams and are proud to show it off or have captured your current one in the perfect light, we want to see it. If you don’t own a car or are in the market for one, then find a quality and affordable car to suit your needs and take what could be a winning photograph of it.
To enter our Facebook competition, all you need to do is take a great picture and submit your car photos by commenting on the AA Cars Facebook page.
To enter on Twitter simply submit your car photos in a Tweet by tagging the official @the_AA_cars Twitter account.
The winner of our Facebook and Twitter competitions will each receive a brand new FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 instant camera and 10 shot bundle, so you can take quick and fun photos with immediate printouts.
So good luck, and get snapping!
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to all UK residents, aged 18 years or over, EXCEPT employees of the Promoter.
- One entry per person is permitted.
- You must be the original owner of the photograph. Any entries where this is not the case will be excluded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use entry submissions in its blog and social media content.
- The closing date for entries is 9am Wednesday 31st August 2016. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The winner will be notified by 5pm Wednesday 31st August 2016 via social media.
- Acknowledgement of the prize by the winners must be received by 5pm Monday 5th September 2016. Should AA Cars not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, AA Cars reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
- The prize cannot be passed onto someone else. If the prize is not accepted, another winner will be chosen. You can also not request a cash prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
- The Promoter is compliant with the 1998 Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Image courtesy of iStock.